Perforated detailing lends subtle refinement our classic cap-toe, crafted of elegant Italian calfskin or water-resistant English suede’s from Charles F. Stead. Brown waxed suede is enhanced with a darkening wax and burnished to create a depth of color with a rustic patina; unlined Stone suede is specially tanned with a smooth, full-grain reverse for a butter-soft feel that’s immediately comfortable, even barefoot.
- Charles F. Stead English suede.
- Full leather welt.
- Ortholite®-cushioned footbed.
- Brown and Teak have full leather lining; Stone has skeletal leather lining.
- Leather welt, midsole and stacked heel.
- Vibram® rubber micro-lug outsole.
- Imported for Trask.