Rugged as they come, crafted of Horween American bison Chromexcel leather that’s tanned in a proprietary blend of oils and vegetable extracts resulting in a supple, densely grained leather that’s exceptionally durable. Down the road, it will develop character and a sought-after patina as unique as your signature.
- Horween® American bison; Chromexcel with dark brown leather trim.
- Top metal zipper closure.
- Antiqued brass hardware and rivets.
- Top carry handles with leather wrap.
- Detachable, adjustable webbed-cotton shoulder strap.
- Front zipper pocket.
- Back zipper pocket converts to sleeve that slips over rolling bag handle.
- Protective metal feet.
- Cotton chambray lining.
- Interior zipper pocket; two large open shoe pockets.
- 19” L x 10”H x 7¾”D.
- Imported for Trask.