Like small-batch bourbon, each limited-edition pair is crafted by hand in the United States. Tanned in Chicago by Horween® using a century-old recipe of oils and waxes, the American bison Chromexcel leather has a soft and mellow character, yet wears like iron, while the Chromexcel American steer has a rugged look that gets richer with wear. Over time, as oil migrates to flex points, these boots gain a beautiful, worn patina that’s even more desirable. Inside is our exclusive shock-absorbing comfort technology layers genuine cork with Poron® and EVA foam in the footbed for unsurpassed cushioning and support. Goodyear welted to a Vibram® NewFlex lug outsole to deliver ultra-lightweight performance and durability with extra cushioning and shock absorption. These are boots built for the long haul and then some.
• Hand-selected Horween® Chromexcel American bison or steer.
• Y-moc toe.
• Breathable, shock-absorbing comfort technology with cushioned footbed.
• Leather lining and insole.
• Genuine Goodyear leather-welt construction can be resoled and refurbished.
• Sturdy, milled, antiqued solid brass speed-lace hooks.
• American-made round cotton/nylon-core laces.
• Embossed leather patch hand-stitched with waxed cord.
• Lightweight, shock-absorbing Vibram® NewFlex compound outsole.
• Made in the USA for Trask Reserve Collection.