An iconic casual style, crafted of Horween® Chromexcel American bison. A full aniline pull-up leather with a rich, waxy feel, Chromexcel is still made in Chicago using a secret century-old formula of natural oils and waxes. Over time the oils will migrate to flex points, creating a beautiful patina that’s even more desirable. Our exclusive shock-absorbing comfort technology layers genuine cork with Poron® in the footbed for unsurpassed cushioning and support. Goodyear welt construction allows the leather to mold to your foot, so they’ll fit like they were made for you.
• Horween® American bison.
• Genuine Goodyear leather-welt construction can be resoled and refurbished.
• Breathable, shock-absorbing comfort technology in footbed.
• Sturdy, milled solid-brass speed lace hooks.
• American-made round cotton/nylon-core laces.
• Leather lining and insole.
• Vibram® rubber micro-lug outsole.
• Imported by Trask.