Crafted in Italy of washed, dip-dyed Italian buffalo calfskin, a labor-intensive artisan process that imparts rich, saturated color and buttery softness. First, the pieces are cut from unfinished leather, then the panels are hand woven, and sewn together. Only then is it washed and dipped, infusing the natural vegetable dye throughout the leather, lining and stitching. Due to unique markings and characteristics of the natural leather and dye, each bag is a one-of-a-kind piece of art.
• Washed, dip-dyed Italian buffalo calfskin.
• Hand woven front panels, solid trim and back panels.
• Top zipper closure.
• Antiqued brass or silver hardware and feet.
• Dyed-to-match cotton lining.
• Interior zipper pocket and two open pockets.
• 18”L x 11”H x 4¼”W.
• Made in Italy.