Built of hand-selected Horween® American leathers or water-resistant English suede to withstand the whims of fashion and gain character with wear. Horween’s Chromexcel bison is created using a proprietary blend of natural oils and waxes that result in a pull-up leather with a waxy feel. Over time, the oils will migrate to flex points, creating a beautiful worn patina that’s even more desirable. Horween’s oiled steer has a rugged character that earns richness with wear, and the finely-napped calf suede is produced by Charles F. Stead (one of England’s oldest and most venerable tanneries). Prized for its soft, supple feel, Stead suede is fully treated with Scotch Guard® in the tanning process to achieve a high degree of resistance to staining. Goodyear welt construction allows the leather to mold to your foot as you wear them, so they’ll fit like they were made for you, while exclusive shock-absorbing comfort technology layers genuine cork with Poron® and EVA foam in the footbed for unsurpassed cushioning and support.
• Genuine Horween® Chromexcel American bison, Horween® oiled American steer, or Stead water-resistant English suede.
• Genuine Goodyear leather-welt construction can be resoled and refurbished.
• Breathable, shock-absorbing comfort technology with Ortholite cushioned footbed.
• American-made round cotton/nylon-core laces.
• Steer head embossed leather patch at heel.
• Leather lining and insole.
• Vibram® NewFlex lightweight rubber lug outsole for increased durability.
• Imported by Trask.