Our original deconstructed loafer, crafted of rich leather textures with a soft, relaxed feel and a buffed leather outsole. Washed sheepskin has a softened, vintage look and requires zero break-in time. Acid-washed haircalf is created by hand, resulting in a unique metallic splashed pattern that makes each pair a singular work of art. Built using stitch-out construction, a true artisanal method where the upper is folded outward, then stitched to the sole for optimum flexibility and durability.
• Washed Italian sheepskin or haircalf.
• Flexible, stitch-out welt construction.
• Skeletal leather lining; haircalf is fully
• Side stretch gores for slip-on ease.
• Sheepskin-covered, Ortholite®-cushioned insole.
• ¾” stacked leather heel.
• Buffed leather outsole.
• Imported by Trask.