Crafted of water-resistant suede produced by Charles F. Stead, one of England’s oldest and most celebrated tanneries, and maker of some of the world’s finest-quality suede. Soft and supple with a rich, finely napped surface, the hides are fully treated with Scotch Guard® during the tannage resulting in the highest degree stain resistance. Our exclusive shock-absorbing comfort technology layers genuine cork with Poron® and EVA foam in the footbed for unsurpassed cushioning and support. Goodyear welt construction allows the leather to mold to your foot, so they’ll fit like they were made for you.
• Charles F. Stead water-resistant suede.
• Genuine Goodyear leather-welt construction can be resoled and refurbished.
• Breathable, shock-absorbing comfort technology in footbed.
• Sturdy, milled solid brass speed lace hooks.
• American-made round cotton/nylon-core laces.
• Leather lining and insole.
• Vibram® rubber micro-lug outsole.
• Imported by Trask.